- Provides steady claw vacuum that eliminates all claw vacuum restrictions.
- Stable claw vacuum improves milking by allowing maximum flow rates without disturbing claw and liner function.
- Plenty of capacity for today’s high flow rates.
- Large Capacity: 400 CC-7/8″, 350 CC-3/4″
- Ergonomic design that milk harvest technicians like
- 7/8 and 3/4 outlets available.
- Improves Unit Alignment
- Designed with wider forks for front quarters and narrow inlets for rear quarters allowing units to sit squarely under the udder.
- Strong, Light Weight, and Durable
- Durable PPSU plastic (Radel®, Ultrason®) for strength and durability
The Tango liner is a liner that incorporates two liner designs in one. Like the dance, the tango liner is a entanglement of two different things the Tango makes a much more productive liner. It is designed with the benefits of both a triangle liner and a round liner. The Tango’s barrel top half allows for faster milking while the lower portion transitions to give optimal teat health. The Tango liner will offer a long life rubber that will also provide the performance that you and your cows need. Allowing you to milk more cows in less time.
- Independent exhaust, pulsation, and vacuum ports
- Large porting for faster air movement
Protection from the Elements
- Electrical wires plugged into the pulsator with no exposed wires
Simple to Rebuild, Easy to Maintain
- Complete rebuild in 30 seconds
- Rebuild does not require any tools
- Quick disconnect clamps and plugs
- Plug and play wiring harness
- All stainless steel design
- 7/8″ design eliminates restrictions in the milk path
- Only backflush valve designed to have sensor/shutoff capabilities
- Optional stainless steel box to protect valve
BECO does all this with an industry leading 5 year warranty on its equipment.